Apex Human Capital is looking to hire for a Software Developer for our project, which is servicing a German based Insuretec company. As the first-mover on the German market, they are committed to be digital-first. They are a provider of complex software solutions, IT consulting and system integration on the insurance sector.
The PHP Developer is a part of the software development team of our Client. The company is developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastructure. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies.
• Level of experience: 5+ years.
• Tech Stack: PHP7 +, Laravel, CSS, RestAPI.
• Experience with:
- the operation and handling of relational database systems;
- using the scm git as a daily driver;
- unit & integration tests are at least a field of interest;
- service-oriented backend architectures (SOA);
• English language B2 is required.
• Good understanding of best coding practices
• A passion for building great software
• Responsible and team-oriented person
What we offer:
• Generous remuneration package (6000 – 8000 BGN Gross);
• Healthcare and compensation package;
• Additional health and dental insurance;
• Multisport card;
• Referral bonus scheme;
• Game and relax zone;
• Great office, large roof top with great view;
• Flexible working time and Home-office;
• Regular team buildings and office parties;
• Free drinks/beer in the office;
• Additional paid leave days.
• To be a part of a community and make lots of new friends!
Advantages of working with us:
• Personal career path;
• Working with cutting-edge technologies;
• Cooperation with top professionals ;
• Interesting case studies;
• Knowledge sharing;
• Innovative and dynamic projects;
• Individual or team professional trainings;
• Regular performance assessment;
• Additional paid vacation days.
• Labor Contract with Apex Human Capital Ltd.
Good to have:
• Teamwork and critical faculty characterize you, because you are aware that we can only achieve greatness as a team;
• Accordingly, you will enjoy developing yourself in and with the team and sharing knowledge;
• You are excited about the implementation of new ideas, products and functions;
• Solution-oriented and structured, as well as good abstract thinking are an apt description of your thought process;
• You are interested in new frameworks, libraries and technologies;
• When you hear the term document-based database systems, you do not think of a filing cabinet;
• If someone says MessageBroker, you're not thinking of WhatsApp first, but maybe RabbitMQ.
We are waiting for your CV!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague.
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.