BankingON’s mission is to augment the technology of credit unions and regional banks, so
customers have a seamless banking experience.
BankingON is searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help expand our Platform Offering to
banks and credit unions with an all-new digital banking platform where data drives feature
development, modern technology provides endless extensibility, and members get the right tools
at the right time. We're looking to build a highly extendable cloud-native solution based on .NET
microservices using an agile approach.
Currently, the project is in the initial phase of development, so it's an opportunity to take part in
the discussion and selection process of the exact technologies and services to use. As it's a
financial sector, we expect the security and compliance requirements to be tight.
We expect the successful candidates to work as part of the cross-functional development team
using the Less Scrum framework.
● Communicate and collaborate effectively across teams to support and advise colleagues
● Support the development team and provide the missing infrastructural dependencies they
need, both for local development and in the cloud.
● Configure and maintain CI/CD tools and processes, work closely with the development
team to ensure they are using these tools effectively.
● Participate in peer reviews to maintain the code quality.
● Maintain clear communication with development team regarding your progress and
impediments to ensure the implementation is on track.
● Build documentation for the implemented functionality.
● Help the teammates to solve complicated problems.
● Come up with ideas on how to make the product better and developers’ life easier.
● Participate in Scrum ceremonies for transparency and collaboration.
● Seek ways to optimize and speed-up the release process, e.g. by introducing new software.
● Perform analysis of the current system in use and develop plans for enhancements and
● Drive the team effort on holding performance assessment and monitoring and recommend
● Help define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps
● Work closely with security stakeholders to identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by
continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
● Strive for continuous improvement, regular refactoring, building/maintaining continuous
integration, and deployment pipeline.
● Mentor and guide the team members.
● Work with the product team to set up meaningful monitoring and measurements.
How to stand out:
● Great communication, collaboration, teaming, self-management, and organization skills
● Analytical skills in problem-solving and troubleshooting
● Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop working relationships
● Personally motivated to excel in assignments, continuously self-educate, and mentor other
● Assertive, with the confidence to voice issues / roadblocks and provide insights across the
● Quick learning skills, ability to read and understand other people's code
● Ability to communicate from both development and business perspectives and act as a
liaison between the client and the development team would be a plus.