1. Console errors make you sad.
4. You believe responsiveness holds dramatic advantages to every self-respected application.
5. You know there’s indeed a difference between fixed, fluid, adaptive and responsive layouts.
6. Micro-optimizations make you happy.
7. You are, but you are not a pixel-perfect kind of a person.
8. You measure the value of code by its positive impact on application performance and its ease of maintenance.
9. You believe code documentation is as helpful for the author as it is for other users.
10. The peer code reviews are really more than just a bug-check.
11. You are good-natured and collaborative. You want to work together with other good people to build great things.
12. You provide and receive constructive feedback gracefully.