Effective date: 01/07/2019
Noble Hire is owned by „NOBLE TECH“ LTD, UIC: 205211882, registered and management address in the city of Sofia 1164, Lozenets district area, 12 Midzhur str., floor 3.
The purposes and means of data processing are determined by the legal person, Noble – the “data controller” of your information, alone or jointly with others.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
The Policy describes the types of information we gather from Service Users, including people using our Services and individual users (“you” or “users”) interacting with the Services, and the ways in which we use, transfer, and secure that information. By using any of the Services, you agree to the practices of data handling as described in the Policy. This Policy does not govern the information we receive from third parties who are not Service Users. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use any of our Services. Each time you use our Services, the current version of this Policy will apply. Accordingly, when you use any of our Services, you should check the date of this Policy at the top and review any changes since the last time you read the Policy.
- ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
- ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- ‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- ‘recipient’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- ‘third party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data;
- ‘consent’ of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
- ‘personal data breach’ means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Types of Data We Collect
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- CV and work experience and skills
- Social network profile like LinkedIn
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more about how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
The Legal Basis for Processing the Data (Lawfulness of Processing).
- Processing is based on your consent and on the basis of personal data provided by you. You have given your consent to a referral who must declare that you have given your explicit and informed consent to submit your personal data to Noble Hire for the purpose of collecting and processing your personal data for the purposes of matching you as a candidate for a job position and shares it with the third party (the employer) for the purposes of job application and selection. You agree to give your explicit consent to the Company in order to request, collect, use, administrate and operate the User’s personal data for the purpose of providing our Services in accordance with the Company’s policies and its applicable laws and regulations; Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, whose parties are Noble and You, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering the contract;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests as a data subject or those of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
In case We intend to use Your personal data for a purpose other than the one you have agreed to, We shall provide the data subjects with information prior to the actions and We shall not use the data regarding the new purpose without Your explicit consent, regarding the new purpose.
USE OF DATA
Noble uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To monitor the usage of our Services and analyze emerging trends;
You have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data that we store in connection to your account in a portable format.
- Request the correction of any collected personal data. The information may include only the subject of personal data collection.
- Receive a copy of your personal data in electronic format.
- “The right to be forgotten”- you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data at any time where the retention of such data infringes relevant legislation.
- Receive information from Us about Our activities in connection to your personal data, including the purposes of collection and storage, the period of time for storage, the methods of collecting, and the presence of automated processing.
- Receive your data and transfer them to another administrator.
- Delete your account at any time.
- Request from us to restrict processing.
- You have a right to object to processing on any compelling legitimate grounds.
- You have a right to object to the processing of personal data, where the basis for that processing is either public interest or a legitimate interest of the controller.
- You have the right to object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that there is a personal data breach.
How Can You Exercise Your Rights?
To exercise your rights you can always contact us by sending an e-mail at [email protected]
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Your personal data is most likely shared with a third party (the employer) for the purposes of job application and selection. If you are located outside Bulgaria and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to EUROPEAN UNION, including Bulgaria and process it there.
We may also select to transfer your Personal Information to third parties under special circumstances:
- To comply with a legal requirement, a judicial proceeding, court order, or a legal process served by Noble or its affiliates;
- To investigate a possible crime, such as a fraud or an identity theft;
- In connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of Noble;
- When we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Noble or other people;
- As otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of Noble.
In case you would like to request Noble to permanently delete all your personal data which you have provided please click here.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
• By email: [email protected]