Become a Noble Referrer

Connect tech talent to open positions on our platform and earn up to 15,000 BGN per placement!

We work with some of the best tech companies in Sofia

j2
j3

How does it work?

1. Browse Positions

Go through our listings of open positions and pick a handful that you want to help fill in


2. Find Candidates

Reach out to your personal network and let them know about the opportunity. If you’re a recruiter, you can also reach out to qualified professionals on LinkedIn.


3. Connect

If they’re interested, use the refer button on the position page to connect them with the company.


4. Earn up to 15,000 BGN

If your candidate is hired, you’ll receive 30% of the referral bonus on their first working day and the other 70% you’ll receive 3 months later.


How does it work?

1. Browse Positions

Go through our listings of open positions and pick a handful that you want to help fill in


2. Find Candidates

Reach out to your personal network and let them know about the opportunity. If you’re a recruiter, you can also reach out to qualified professionals on LinkedIn.


3. Connect

If they’re interested, use the refer button on the position page to connect them with the company.


4. Earn up to 15,000 BGN

If your candidate is hired, you’ll receive 30% of the referral bonus on their first working day and the other 70% you’ll receive 3 months later.


Who’s it for?

Recruters

Professional recruiters and headhunters

Who’s it for?

Influencers

Social media influencers. This includes domain experts, Quora stars, thought leaders, and anyone in-between.

Who’s it for?

Freelance
Headhunters

Self-employed headhunters or agencies looking to
expand their client base.

Who’s it for?

Anyone with
large network

Just about anyone with connections. If you’re well-
connected in the tech community, you’d be a good
fit!


Work for Yourself.
Become a Noble
Referrer

We allow you to get paid for what you love – help friends and acquaintances get better jobs.

Work at your own pace. Make 1 or 10 connections per month, completely up to you!

Earn up to 15 000 BGN per placement - significantly more than what you’d earn as a pro recruiter

Unlimited & positions. Every single company on our platform offers a referral bounty. Meaning, you’ll have as much work as you can handle!

Work for Yourself.
Become a Noble
Referrer

We allow you to get paid for what you love – help friends and acquaintances get better jobs.

Work at your own pace. Make 1 or 10 connections per month, completely up to you!

Earn up to 15 000 BGN per placement - significantly more than what you’d earn as a pro recruiter

Unlimited & positions. Every single company on our platform offers a referral bounty. Meaning, you’ll have as much work as you can handle!

Sign up below and get a weekly digest of open positions based on your interests