Apex Human Capital is looking to hire a Senior PHP Developer with Laravel with a solid technical background to join our team and push the boundaries of what's possible.
The project - digitalising a product and providing an extremely easy-to-use, beautiful and valuable online B2B SaaS platform.
· Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
· Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
· Troubleshoot and debug applications.
· Collaborate with Front End developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
· Gather and address technical and design requirements.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Contribute to the evolution of technology and software development practice stack.
· Proactive personality – much like within a startup (although within an established organisation), the candidate will have to be independent, able to lead
· Self-confidence – to make and apply the right decisions.
· Problem-solving skills.
· Very good communication skills.
· Strong work ethic - willing to put in the hours and keep the project moving in the right direction.
Advantages of working with us:
· Generous remuneration package;
· Additional paid leave days;
· Referral bonus scheme;
· Working with cutting-edge technologies;
· Cooperation with professionals;
· Innovative and dynamic projects;
· Regular performance assessment;
· Full time remote job. Labor Contract with Apex Human Capital Ltd.
We are waiting for your CV!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.