As Portfolio Manager, you will be managing the service throughout its lifecycle from planning to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives. You will cooperate with the Service Engineers, Security Architects, Pre-Sales, and Marketing during the lifecycle development process, and you will act as main point of contact for the service/product within scope.
We are looking for experts that are fast learners, open to discover & master new technologies and concepts.
- Research Cybersecurity industry and analyze market trends to articulate them into our cybersecurity portfolio
- See opportunities for innovation, enhancements, and positive positioning in the market
- Develop value adding cases and build a compelling analysis to demonstrate the potential for Revenue growth of new innovative ideas.
- Determine service/product specifications, define long term strategy for the respective area and create the related roadmap
- Drive service/product development, maintenance, and retirement for a set of services/products in a Portfolio Domain following the Atos process.
-Develop detailed project plan and act as program manage to mobilize all parties involved in the service development.
- Develop and maintain agreed business and release plans
- Prepare Portfolio collateral as defined in the SOLD/APLM Process
- Responsible for pricing structure, pricing, and benchmarking
- Oversee service/product development
- Manage all relevant internal and external partners to secure commitment for the necessary resources reflecting portfolio development timelines
- Support Pre-sales in strategic deals
- 6+ years of experience in the digital industry. Ideally including 3 years of experiences in cybersecurity
- Fluency in English
- Project Management skills and experience
- Innovation mentality- Display original thinking and creativity; Meet challenges with resourcefulness; Interested in researching, learning & adopting new security trends
- Demonstrable knowledge of cybersecurity & cloud market and competition; Analyze market & competition.
- Problem Solving skills- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully
We are striving every day in every situation to be: Inclusive; Curious; Audacious; Responsible; United to reflect the Atos company values. If you see yourself also in these values, we would love to hear from you!