Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Atos Bulgaria recently opened a new next-gen Security Operations Center (SOC) in Sofia!
The center is designed to rapidly identify and limit the impact of security incidents for large organizations globally via 24/7/365 threat monitoring, detection, and targeted response supported by innovative technology with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) – ultimately strengthening Atos’ powerful global SOC network.
If you are interested in joining the European number one company in Cloud and Cybersecurity in this brand-new center and help us build its capabilities to become a local powerhouse, we will be happy to hear from you!
For the new center we are looking for an experienced SailPoint Solutions Architect to lead the way in implementing and optimizing Identity, Access Management technologies. Possesses in-depth identity management domain expertise and provides both technical and project leadership.
On this position you will provide leadership, engineering, and technical direction to support the planning, development, organization, monitoring, and delivery of the Project Team’s IAM solutions and services to the client.
THE ROLE PROFILE:
Provide technical expertise covering the various Identity, Authentication, and Governance components across the enterprise solution.
Contribute with in-depth technical development of efficient application systems applying established standards, procedures, and methodologies. Responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of the entire IAM infrastructure solution. Other key responsibilities are installing, upgrading, patching, deploying, configuring, programming, testing, and documentation in a sophisticated enterprise IAM solution
- Be a key contributor to the strategy, design, and management of the enterprise IAM program
- Build a strong IAM foundation. Integrate IAM systems with in-house applications, third party applications and SaaS applications for lifecycle management, provisioning, identity authentication, and developing connectors between IAM tools and system resources
- Translate high level requirements into detailed technical designs, and lead design sessions and code walkthrough
- Design IAM processes and find opportunities for improvements
- Work across functions to improve IAM solutions to address compliance requirements and embrace standard methodologies
- Build and develop systems and processes to enforce the least privilege in a transparent way
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document the IAM solution to meet program requirements
WHAT ARE WE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR?
- 5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management and 2+ years of experience with SailPoint (SailPoint IdentityIQ and SailPoint Security IQ-FAM) and Identity product suites.
- Strong development experience in implementing the lifecycle management events, workflows, rules, and custom reports. Knowledge of all SailPoint installation and deployment
- Extensive experience with application design, integration, and deployment in an integrated IT environment. Must know how to plan, prototype, test, deploy and maintain a solution.
- Experience with IGA Operational tasks – Creating connectors, Defining Access Control, Policies/Platforms, User provisioning and entitlements, Managing Applications Credentials and User Access Policy Management
- Background in performing Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes, and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management
- Skills in Active Directory concepts, including users, computers, groups, policies
- Custom connector development experience for SailPoint. Demonstrable understanding of Role Based Access Control, SOD and Access Certification
- Experience integrating SailPoint with Azure AD, Active Directory, O365, ServiceNow, SharePoint, Oracle, and JIRA etc.
- Experience preparing the product documentation, test cases, test plans and support process
- Clear understanding of application development standard methodologies, with a focus on Java technologies
- Solid understanding of key concepts around architecture elements for AI/SecDevOps/DevOps/CyberSecurity
- Deep knowledge of agile processes and workflows
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- CISSP/CISM or equivalent certification will be a plus
We are striving every day in every situation to be: Inclusive; Curious; Audacious; Responsible; United to reflect the Atos company values. If you see yourself also in these values, we would love to hear from you!
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.