Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Our Vision for Atos to be the leader in Prescriptive Security Services requires the integration of all Security Services with the newest technologies on the Internet of Things, Big Data and Security Analytics.
You will become part of a highly motivated team that jointly develops our Security Services Portfolio to a market leading offering!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build with Portfolio team the key service offering components
- Lead the RFP and selection of strategic vendors for products and technologies
- Lead the PoCs and Technical assessments
- Responsible for the Ready to Deliver
- Implement & configure, with the Delivery team, the products/technologies necessary to bring the service to life
- Hand over the service to delivery once R&D phase is completed
- Perform technology Watch to identify potential for efficiency improvement/ optimization of service operations
- Implement & configure the service upgrades for service maintenance/refinement phase
- Participate, with Portfolio, in the training of pre-sales teams
- At the least 5 Years of experience working in Cyber-Security Services or information security management
- Technical experience on Cyber-Security Services, such as: Perimeter Protection, Security Monitoring, IP & Intellectual Property Protection, Threat Intelligent & Management, etc.
- Innovation mentality- Display original thinking and creativity; Meet challenges with resourcefulness; Interested in researching, learning & adopting new security trends
- Problem-Solving skills- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully
We are striving every day in every situation to be: Inclusive; Curious; Audacious; Responsible; United to reflect the Atos company values. If you see yourself also in these values, we would love to hear from you!
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.