We’re Cognyte (formerly a Verint company), the global leader in security analytics software, and we are looking for an exceptional and passionate Cyber Security Backend Engineer to join our Cyber Security team in Bulgaria.
We are building Huntics - A new and exciting next-gen Cyber Investigation.
We use cutting edge technologies to collect and combine unique data from various sources to allow swift investigation of advanced cyber-attacks.
Using the Huntics, a cyber-security analyst can easily access all data needed to Hunt, Investigate and Respond to an ongoing attack.
If you want to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in Cyber Security, Big Data, and Backend technologies, and:
- you are driven by curiosity
- you thrive on solving the most complex security challenges
- you want a unique opportunity to grow and contribute in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Leading the architecture, design and implementation of our core product using latest Big Data and Backend technologies
- Developing high-scale applications that analyze massive amounts of data and turn them into valuable insights
- Working closely with the other development teams, architecture, product and delivery managers to create high quality deliverables
- Take an active part in our agile processes, design reviews, brainstorming, and knowledge-sharing sessions
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!
Curious? Apply now.
- 3+ years of work related industry experience using Java/Python - MUST
- Experience with Big Data technologies: Apache Spark, Elasticsearch (ELK), Flink, Kafka and similar - BIG ADVANTAGE!
- Experience building and deploying large scale, low-latency data processing systems
- Experience working in the Unix/Linux environment
- Experience working with CI/CD, Kubernetes, Spring (boot) framework - ADVANTAGE
- Passionate about problem solving with excellent communication and team-work skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- An endlessly curious mind