DataArt is a global technology consultancy that designs, develops and supports unique software solutions, helping clients take their businesses forward. Recognized for their deep domain expertise and superior technical talent, DataArt teams create new products and modernize complex legacy systems that affect technology transformation in select industries.
Our client is a New York City-based FinTech company that is building a software platform for the investment banking industry and a line of products to serve the needs of financial companies.
DataArt is looking for an experienced Tech Lead with deep Python experience, to join the team that is building the product from scratch using the latest tools and architecture in a fully cloud-native environment.
The primary focus is on code production (75%) and the rest (25%) is on communication with the team and client stakeholders, selecting and implementing the best-fit software solution.
The specialist we are looking for will join the distributed team of 25-people working from Ukraine, Russia, Poland, and the USA on DataArt’s side. The in-house engineering team has up to 5 people. The whole DataArt team consists of several streams dedicated to different projects. Each project team is under the leadership of a technical lead.
Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to one of DataArt’s companies. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.