Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend you to take a good look at all companies on our platform and their open positions to get a good sense of they their internal cultures are like and what they are really looking for. The more carefully you look at all the information they have provided, the more easily you will be able to come up with people who might be a good match for what they need.
The exact amount of the referral bonus is formed based on the terms on which the potential candidate that you refer is hired. Usually, the company sets a range between which they will set these terms and this is how the referral bonus range is forms which you see on the referral form.
If a person that you referred through Noble Hire gets hired, we will send you 30% of the referral bonus on the day the person starts work at the new job and the rest 70% you will receive 3 months (90 calendar days) later if they are still working at the company.
On each job ad there is a link called “Share to Your Network” (below the Refer Candidate button) which generates you a personal link which you can share on social media or your other networks. If someone applies through this link and gets hired you will still get 20% of the initially set referral bonus for this position.
The refer functionality consists mainly of 3 simple steps:
Generally, yes, you can, but your reward will be formed based on the internal referral system of your company over which we have no control.
The referral bonus depends on a number of factors and the salary which the company offers is only one of the components.
No. Applying for any job on Noble Hire happens directly by filling in the form on the given job ad page with the Apply button.
Simply go to the Job Board page and browse through all our companies and their open positions which you can filter by the most common job roles. We recommend you to go through the different pages of the company profiles that you find interesting so that you can get a better sense of what the company is like and see if it matches your character and needs.
Noble Hire platform stands out in three main ways:
Creating a Noble Hire company profile and publishing job ads is completely free. Our business model is pay-per-hire, meaning you will only pay if and when you successfully hire someone for one of your open positions. The pay-per-hire fee is 2 gross salaries for technical and leadership positions and 1 gross salary for other types of positions.
The first step is to go to noblehire.io/businesses and fill in the application form. After that, we will contact you and take you through the process of joining the platform and creating a profile with job ads for your open positions.
Most of the fields are optional but we recommend companies to provide as much information as possible so that potential candidates can more easily understand the culture of the company and the specifics of the job position which ultimately can be a huge time saver for all sides involved.