WHO ARE WE?
NEXT BASKET is a Dutch company that develops a platform for last-generation online stores, allowing one to start, manage, and grow an online business without expert knowledge.
The platform is 3-in-1: Online store + ERP system + Fulfillment warehouse software.
The Platform’s software is developed according to the best practices and can be described as one of the most effective and secure e-commerce solutions on a global scale.
We are using microservices to deliver less than a second of loading time, and we are continually upgrading in order to stay relevant in the high-level e-commerce niche solutions.
NEXT BASKET offers integrated solutions for product warehousing and processing, logistics, a call center, marketing, photographing, creation of product descriptions, SEO optimization, business and accounting service, as well as all other services required for the operation of a successful online store.
WHERE ARE WE NOW?
NEXT BASKET aims at transforming the e-commerce environment by presenting an easy, hands-on solution for businesses of all sizes and niches.
· The company has offices in the Netherlands and Bulgaria.
· Currently, 28 Bulgarian software engineers work in the company, most of which are at a Senior level.
· We employ two in-house designers and one external design company.
· In November 2022, we will launch the first test online store, and in June 2023, we will launch the first online stores of partners with whom contracts have already been concluded.
We plan to expand and develop on a European and global scale, thus granting a brand-new way for producers and merchants to scale their businesses and reach new audiences.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· A great remuneration package – 9,000 – 10,000 BGN net salary
· Bonus – 1 net salary paid upfront on your first working day
· Package with 30% discounts using the services within the same group of companies – hotel and recreation services and healthcare
· A friendly team culture that promotes learning and team collaboration
· Company is part of a holding structure based in Netherlands and offers high path of a career growth
· Remote work
· Home office equipment is provided by us
· Additional health insurance
· Paid annual leave - 25 working days
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
· Cater for the ongoing operations, availability and stability of the infrastructure and services to support software development and business requirements (CI/CD, IaC, Cloud Solutioning etc…).
· Work with the team to set up and maintain monitoring, metrics and reporting systems for observability and actionable alerting.
· Work with the team to create and maintain appropriate backup, restore and redundancy solutions for business-critical data.
· Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround.
· Influence and make architectural decisions with focus on security, scalability, cost and high-performance.
· Identify and prioritize tasks for the SRE team based on business and technical requirements.
· Act as SRE Lead (Maintain the SRE backlog, report on progress, identify critical issues, setup KPIs, delegate work as appropriate).
· Cater for the career development and continuous improvement of team members.
· At least 1 year of experience in similar position acting as a lead of a team of at least 2 people.
· Experience with monitoring, metrics and log aggregation and alerting tooling (Prometheus, Beats, Kafka, Elastic Search, Grafana).
· Working knowledge and experience in Linux, SQL, database concepts and data modeling.
· Experience with, Git, Docker, Kubernetes.
· Knowledge of system administration and networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.) and the ability to troubleshoot complex networking issues in a Linux environment.
· Strong experience with cloud platforms (GCP, Scaleway) and Terraform.
· Self-motivated with a strong desire to quickly learn and pick up new technical concepts.
· Passionate, enthusiastic, energetic team player.
· Good level of task, time and people managing skills.
· Good verbal and written communication skills and need to able to answer questions directly.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Our values are fundamental to building our goals, our mission, and our overall development strategy.
This being said, the central corporate values of NEXT BASKET are:
• A client-centered approach, where users’ needs and requirements outweigh our own;
• Open, kind, and supportive attitude towards the client, packed with understanding and full assistance;
• Collegial relations based on honesty, integrity, fairness, respect, and cooperation;
• Realistic estimations, achievable promises, and zero misleading information both in-house and in customer relations;
• Flexibility, adaptability, and eagerness to implement changes when necessary;
• Innovation as an integral part of our workstyle culture and long-term development vision.
Finally, NEXT BASKET is an employer that takes care of the training and development of their employees. We will ensure you continually upgrade your expertise, we will invest in your talents, and we will encourage your growth in harmony with your interests.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
Our vision is to be a preferred business partner, offering our clients and business partners products without analogs while also taking care of the environment.
Our mission can be summed up as:
• Being helpful to our clients and business partners;
• Bringing added value to our clients and business partners with every service and product we offer;
• Taking all necessary steps to protect the environment and implementing the best ECG policies up to date.
If you relate to our goals and the pathway to reaching them, keep on reading to understand your role in our company.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.