Software Architect (eCommerce)
What you will do:
- Ensure agreed-upon engineering best practices are followed;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams when defining solutions that meet our customer’s needs;
- Ensure that the platform is scalable, reliable, and secure;
- Identify and manage technical risks;
- On the technical backlog consisting of cross-team technical items;
- Coach and guide teams accordingly when needed to accumulate or pay the technical debt;
- Create PoC for various innovative solutions and present them to key stakeholders;
- Be a driver in key decisions about 3rd party software and tech stack being used throughout the company;
- Be the key stakeholder in branching, deployment, and delivery strategies and implementations while working collaboratively with other team members toward improving our continuous delivery;
- Lead negotiations between outsourced development and internal teams to achieve optimal results according to set business goals and milestones;
- Articulate complex solutions to key business stakeholders;
- Build deep relationships and become a trusted adviser;
- Represent the “go-to” person for technical solutions.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field;
- 10+ years of experience in leading technical roles in software engineering either/or in front and back-end technologies (preferably PHP and React.js but not mandatory);
- At least 3 years but preferably 5+ years of experience in eCommerce environment(s);
- Solid experience in writing unit and integration tests is a MUST;
- Strong Experience with design patterns, CQRS, TDD, DDD, and best engineering practices;
- Solid experience in writing and assessing documentation, including functional, and non-functional requirements and architectural diagrams;
- Experience with performance optimization, and microservices;
- Experience with Server-side-rendering;
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal in both Bulgarian and English;
- Thriving in a developing environment with a high degree of autonomy;
As our potential team member, you can enjoy the following opportunities and benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package depending on your seniority: a monthly NET
- salary up to 18 000 BGN;
- Up to 100% possibility for remote work;
- Additional health insurance;
- A modern office in the perfect center of Sofia;
- 30% discount on the owner’s other businesses;
- Free consultations at Ayurveda Clinic Sofia and a 50% discount on therapies and
- Fitness card;
- Paid annual leave of 25 working days.
NEXT BASKET is a technology company that develops a platform for last-generation online stores, allowing one to start, manage, and grow an online business without expert knowledge.
The platform is 5-in-1: Online store + ERP system + Fulfillment warehouse software + Own warehouses + Multiple eCommerce services, produced by our team of experts.
The Platform’s software is developed according to the best practices and can be described as one of the most effective and secure e-commerce solutions on a global scale. We are using microservices to deliver less than a second of loading time, and we are continually upgrading in order to stay relevant in the high-level e-commerce niche solutions.
NEXT BASKET offers integrated solutions for product warehousing and processing, logistics, a call center, marketing, photographing, creation of product descriptions, SEO optimization, business, and accounting service, as well as all other services required for the operation of a successful online store.
If this sounds like your new job or role and you’re ready to grab the opportunity, please apply with your current CV.
We’ll be excited to meet you, get to know more about you, and grow with you!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process.
We consider all applications confidentially.