We are NEXT BASKET and we are looking for a Team Lead and Senior Software Engineers – Python.
WHO ARE WE?
NEXT BASKET is a technology company that develops a next-generation online store platform that allows a person to start, manage and grow an online business without expert knowledge.
Our 5-in-1 platform consists of:
Online store + ERP system + Warehouse fulfilment software + Own warehouses + E-commerce services performed by our team of experts.
The platform's software has been developed according to best practices and can be described as one of the most efficient and secure e-commerce solutions worldwide.
We utilize a microservice infrastructure to ensure a load time of less than a second, and this also enables the platform to stay current in the niche of high-level e-commerce solutions.
NEXT BASKET offers integrated solutions for warehousing and product handling, logistics, a call center, marketing, photography, product description creation, SEO, business and accounting services, and a lot more services needed to successfully run an online store.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
• Develop and maintain the codebase of Web Applications;
• Write clean, testable, and scalable code;
• Participate and encourage participation in code reviews;
• Integrate with 3rd party APIs;
• Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture, programming and new technologies;
• Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of a team of proven professionals;
• Work closely with Product Owners, Front-End and Back-End Engineer and SREs.
• 5+ years of BE development experience with Python;
• Solid experience in writing unit and integration tests is a MUST;
• Solid experience with relational databases (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL);
• Experience with performance optimization, microservices and SBA;
• You enjoy doing code reviews;
• You're an excellent communicator, both written and verbal;
• You thrive in a developing environment with a high degree of autonomy;
• Experience with CI/CD;
• Experience with any cloud provider: GCP, AWS, Azure;
• Any experience with Odoo/Open ERP will be considered as a huge advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A great remuneration package 11 000/10 000 BGN net salary;
• Bonus – 1 net salary paid upfront on your first working day;
• Package with 30% discounts using the services within the same group of companies – hotel and recreation services and healthcare;
• A friendly team culture that promotes learning and team collaboration;
Company is part of a holding structure based in Netherlands and offers high path of a career growth:
• Possibility for remote work;
• Laptop – upon your choice;
• Home office furnishing is provided by us;
• Additional health insurance;
• Paid annual leave -25 working days.
Our values are fundamental to building our goals, mission, and overall development strategy. In this sense, NEXT BASKET's core corporate values are:
• A customer-centric approach where the needs and requirements of our customers outweigh our own;
• An open, courteous, and supportive attitude towards the customer, full of understanding and full cooperation;
• A collegial relationship based on honesty, integrity, fairness, respect, and cooperation;
• Realistic estimates, achievable promises, and zero misleading information both within the company and concerning the customers;
• Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to implement change when necessary;
• Innovation is an integral part of our work culture and long-term vision for our company.
Finally, NEXT BASKET is an employer that cares about the training and development of its employees. We will ensure that you are continually upskilled, invest in your talents and encourage your development in harmony with your interests.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
Our vision is to be the business partner of choice, offering our customers and business partners unparalleled products while caring for the environment.
Our mission can be summarized as follows:
• To be of service to our customers and business partners;
• To bring added value to our customers and business partners with every service and product we offer;
• Taking all necessary steps to protect the environment and implement ESG's best policies to date.
If you relate to our goals and the path to achieve them, continue reading to understand your role in our company.
If this sounds like your new job or role and you’re ready to grab the opportunity, please apply with your current CV.
We’ll be excited to meet you, get to know more about you, and grow with you!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process.
We consider all applications confidentially.