Perty (www.perty.immo) is a Tech and Operations start up playing in the more than 1 Trillion real estate sector – we are trying to re-invent the world of asset management and property management. We are a venture-backed start up looking for our CTO. We are an early stage company and this role would be the 9th company hire.
Perty is a Swiss Technology start-up founded by serial entrepreneurs (former start ups exited to Alibaba group, insurance companies etc).
We are creating a digital property manager to manage hundreds of thousands of property units across Europe and USA. We are an early stage start up and secured full funding for the next part of our growth as well as signed up our first B2B client (large asset management firm).
We are hiring for several roles including Product Owners, Senior Developers, Tech team leader etc
The role is remote based.
● You have 10 to 15 years of software engineering experience with increasing responsibilities up to a Team lead in a leading start up – you must have developed products that are being used by hundreds of customers (B2B or B2C) and not only as a consultant or part of a digital agency
● Strong Technology background:
○ Cloud Architecture (any platform such as AWS, GCP, native etc)
○ Programming (both Backend and Frontend)
○ Database Experience
○ DevSecOps Experience
○ Any other tech related experience is a Plus.
● Strong Communication and organization Skills
○ Ability to build teams, organize, motivate and keep people together and focused
○ Ability to understand the business and communicate to stakeholders appropriately (other C-level, team members, external investors etc)
● Constant intellectual challenges – we are building multiple products that will be used by large asset managers
● An opportunity to join an ambitious team of founders who have a track record of building successful companies
● Lots of freedom in organizing your work as long as KPIs and objectives are met (we are not micro-managers here)
● Remote work and remote first culture
● Competitive salary
● Regular visits to Switzerland and team buildings