We are looking for front-end developer who is ready to join us!
Do you want to create fast, reliable, and intuitive user interfaces?
Are you eager to prove your skills in the development of cutting-edge software relevant to a 260bn dollar industry?
Are you the one who thinks things through from start to end?
• Angular, React
• Azure, Kubernetes, Docker
• Cypress, Protractor, Jest
About the project:
Our project is a commercial insurance pricing tool. It is built on a multi package architecture, using Typescript (Angular, React, NodeJS, Express, NestJS) for both Frontend and Backend. Allows the user to capture all necessary exposure data, apply advanced terms and conditions, value the risks and calculate the cost of the policy.
The complexities of this project are non-trivial business logic, a large amount of processed data and problems of service integration. If you like to work on a stable long-term project with a well-established agile development process apply today.
• Create user-friendly web applications, using front-end technologies including Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and teams, including back-end developers, web designers, and product managers to drive our products forward
• Deliver high-quality graphics and visual elements, which support the development of our products
• Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
• Provide support and input with our brand identity and always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
• Conduct feedback sessions from users and customers to improve the UI of our products
• Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
• Collaborate in a multi-national team
• At least 4 years of professional experience as a front-end developer
• At least 1+ year of recent professional experience with Angular 2+
• Expertise in designing innovative user experiences
• Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
• Have strong practical skills in the following technologies/topics:
o HTML, CSS and TypeScript
o Continuous integration and delivery tools
o UX/UI design
o Some experience with Java, Node.js, databases
o Knowledge of UI/UX related tools such as e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
• Knowledge of some SEO principles
• Thrive in an independent, yet highly cooperative environment
Your soft skills are impressive
• Are a reliable and effective worker.
• Are creative, fun, and easy to work with.
• Are self-motivated, can excel in both unsupervised solo projects and in tight teamwork.
• Are passionate about customers’ needs.
• Have a growth mindset and learns quickly.
• Are a critical thinker and you always question dogma, status quo, and the conventional way of doing things.
Why we are great
• We have a friendly team, which is nice to work in - people have always been our strong point. Solveva has a flat structure, little bureaucracy, no managers (any scrum-master, first of all, the developer).
• We provide you with a choice of hardware: Windows (Dell, Lenovo) or Mac (Pro, Air).
• Remote, office or mixed work. If you do not feel comfortable working from home, we'll take for you a coworking space.
• You are given an individual budget for the development of knowledge (books, conferences, courses), additional equipment and putting the body in order after hard work.
• Additional benefits and incentives
We provide expertise in insurance and software engineering for the best of our clients.
Solveva is an owner-operated company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, with offices in Portugal,Georgia and Bulgaria. We are an agile software engineering firm for core insurance processes like pricing, underwriting, and risk management. Clients can either develop tailor-made software together with us or can subscribe to our self-developed solutions which we sell under our Actus brand.
We offer a high level of personal responsibility with room for individual development and personal growth in an open and trustful corporate culture. We value passion for development and strive to create an atmosphere of trust and freedom of action in the team.